The flynas Nas Plans service ("Nas Plans", "Service", or "Nas Plans Service"), allows you to select and purchase virtual Nas Plans which can be used as credit to redeem for a flight booking to travel with the airline, flynas Company of PO Box 30516, Riyadh 11361, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, ("flynas" or "Airline").
The following Terms and Conditions apply when you use the Nas Plans Service.
Caravelo - ChangeYourFlight S.L., Ronda Sant Pere 19, Barcelona, Spain (“CYF"), is the solution and technology provider for the flynas Nas Plans service. Flight bookings made with the Nas Plans Service remain governed at all times by the Airline’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
Purchasing a Nas Plans:
- The Nas Plans Service is only available to persons over the legal age of majority in their country of residence at the time the Nas Plans Service is used.
- The Nas Plans Service is available for individual customers only. Travel agencies, wholesalers, and other persons or entities engaged in the selling or distribution of air transportation or packages comprising air transportation are not eligible for the purchase of a Nas Plans.
- To purchase and use a Nas Plans, the user must Access the website nasplans.flynas.com and login with their flynas member data.
- In the case that the user does not have flynas member account, they will be prompted to register before purchase can be completed. The system will ask for an email and password, as well as the relevant personal data of the user as it appears in their personal documents. Information given at registration can be managed via the flynas.com website.
- It is the responsibility of the user to remember and keep safe the password used for accessing their Nas Plans. If the password is forgotten, it may be reset via the flynas.com website.
- Once a Nas Plans purchase has been made, the user will receive an email confirming the details of their purchase.
- To obtain the benefits of nasMiles membership, the user should sign-up for nasMiles membership via flynas.com
- Seat availability for Nas Plans users is not guaranteed and subject to availability.
- A Nas Plans purchase is personal and not transferable, nor can it be assigned or in any way disposed of to a third party.
- It is the responsibility of the user to have sufficient space in their email inbox to receive email and to register the following address(es) as permitted senders: email@example.com
The purchase and payment of the Nas Plans:
- The Nas Plans total cost is due at the moment of purchase and is not refundable in whole, or part, at any time.
- If a user registers as a flynas member during the purchase of a Nas Plans, they will be automatically enrolled in the nasMiles points program.
- A Nas Plans validity begins from the moment of purchase and cannot be delayed nor extended.
- Nas Plans prices vary according to the pass type offered and are not guaranteed until checkout.
- The user may purchase a Nas Plans only with a valid debit or credit card.
The reservation of flights using Nas Plans
- To make a booking using a Nas Plans, the user must use the nasplans.flynas.com website. The user will login using their flynas member username and password.
- The user must have a valid Nas Plans to be able to make a new flight booking.
- Nas Plans credit bookings must be made at least seventy-two (72) hours in advance of travel.
- One (1) Nas Plans flight credit is equivalent to a one-way journey for one (1) passenger.
- A Nas Plans can only be used to buy flights of the characteristic as indicated by the Nas Plans description at time of purchase.
- A Nas Plans is restricted to be used on flights operated by flynas only. Codeshare flights are not permitted.
- A Nas Plans can be used to book any available permitted flight (following the characteristics indicated by the Nas Plans).
- Flights and routes may be seasonal and are subject to change without notice at any time; flights and routes might also operate on a limited frequency and are subject to government approval.
- A Nas Plans is available for use immediately following purchase confirmation.
- The Nas Plans user is the only person who may use their Nas Plans.
- The user may add additional services to each Nas Plans booking as required via their preferred channel: Manage My Booking; flynas app; call centre or at the airport.
- Nas Plans bookings and travel are subject to all applicable rules, policies, terms and conditions of carriage and tariffs.
- Preferences for any additional services granted with a Nas Plans, such as seat allocation or meal, may be managed via: Manage My Booking; flynas app; or the call centre.
- If a Nas Plans is for Roundtrip bookings:
- In the case that the user chooses a one-way trip, the return segment credit will be forfeit.
- In the case that the user does not use one of the segments on a round-trip booking (i.e. recorded as ‘No-Show’), the segment credit is forfeit and will not be refunded.
ChangeYourFlight or CYF Rights & Responsibilities
- CYF will always take care to ensure your payment card data are held safely and securely, in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). Your card data are stored on a server behind a secure firewall, and only a limited number of authorized employees will be able to access this information.
- The user may request support regarding Nas Plans by contacting the Airline at the Contact Us page
Changes, Cancellations and Refunds:
- A Nas Plans cannot be cancelled or modified once your purchase is confirmed.
- Bookings made using a Nas Plans are not permitted to be changed or cancelled.
- Extra services which form part of a Nas Plans, such as meals, bags and seat allocation, will not be refunded in the case where they are not used in any of the flights booked using the Nas Plans.
- Unused credit at the end of a Nas Plans validity cannot be refunded.
- There will be no refunds, credits or exchanges for bookings made using a Nas Plans, except under the following circumstances:
- The flight booked is cancelled by the Airline and you are not re-accommodated.
- You are denied boarding on the flight booked and you are not re-accommodated.
Your flight booking remains governed at all times by the Airline’s Terms and Conditions of Carriage.
- A Nas Plans is valid from the moment of purchase. The valid duration (expiry date) of a Nas Plans is as indicated at the time of purchase.
- The expiry date of a Nas Plans cannot be changed, renewed, or extended.
- Once a Nas Plans reaches the expiry date, the Nas Plans is deactivated and any remaining credit is forfeit.
- The Airline reserves the right to refuse, suspend, hold for review or cancel any Nas Plans, or booking made with a Nas Plans, for which fraud or misuse is suspected, for any Nas Plans mistakenly issued with incorrect values, or for any other violation of the present Terms and Conditions.
- The Airline reserves the right to deactivate or reject any Nas Plans issued or procured, directly or indirectly, in connection with fraudulent actions.